To provide a warm and caring environment for children to play, learn, and make new friends. Each child, while experiencing the benefits of group activity is helped to progress at his/her own pace. This is accomplished through individual attention by our professionally trained and certified staff.
A traditionally planned curriculum includes:
- Academically focused hands-on projects
- Exposure to all types of literature
- Thematic based curriculum integrating all subjects areas
- SMART Board Interactive lessons
- Enrichment classes such as Music and Yoga
- Directed and free play in our spacious indoor gymnasium
- Age appropriate learning experiences, and
- Outdoor physical activity.
Our qualified and experienced staff understands child development and is talented, nurturing, and dedicated.
- Are NJ state certified in Early Childhood Education.
- Have a great many years of experience working with small children.
- Use games, storytelling, play acting and other methods/activities to help children develop language and vocabulary, improve social skills, and learn basic science and math concepts.
- Bring a firm understanding of the entire range of a child’s future academic experience to their love of working with learners at their most formative years.
- Have the knowledge and experience that lets them guide and encourage children to grow in all areas of development by providing the richest possible educational environment.
- Staff attend continuing education seminars throughout the year.